This legal notice regulates the use of this website, including the contents and services it includes. The use of this website grants the condition of user of the website and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice. This website strictly complies with the following legal regulations:
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Who is responsible for the processing of your data
Data Protection Policy
Commitments and obligations of users
The user undertakes not to make any unlawful or harmful use or any use that may be prejudicial to or impede the proper functioning of this website.
It is therefore absolutely forbidden:
- Any action by the user that causes damage, deterioration, overloading or, in general, prevents the normal use of the website or any electronic equipment directly associated with the operation and use of the same.
- Any action that may damage the rights, interests or image of this website and its representatives.
- The reproduction, copying, distribution, transformation or modification of the contents of this website without the express authorization of the owner, as well as its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
BTV is not responsible for the consequences that may arise for the user by accessing external links included in this website.
Any link that you want to carry out from external websites to this portal must obtain prior written permission from BTV. These links do not necessarily imply any professional or personal relationship between the linked websites or their contents.
This website has efficient security measures in place to protect the personal data of its users and to prevent any action by harmful elements. However, BTV cannot always guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the website, so your complete privacy and security may be compromised under exceptional conditions.
Contact and complaints
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed in it, will apply Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Zaragoza (Spain).
Any user may complain or contact BTV by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.