2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to appropriate third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our web site work correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. For this purpose, various data about you is stored by these web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work properly and that your user preferences are still remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics Cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social networks
On our website we have included content from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to promote web pages (e.g. “Like”, “Pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram and saves cookies. This content may process certain information for personalized advertisements.
6. Cookies used
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
9. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke such consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justifiable grounds for prosecution.
10. Contact information